Meet our new massage therapist!
We have a new massage therapist on board.? Kathleen has seven years of experience working as massage therapist.? She is now with us since she has relocated to this area recently.? She has been helping our patient greatly and we��ve been hearing many compliments from our patients.
��Are you looking for meaningful Christmas gift for someone you care?? Why not share the Gift of Health!��
This month of December we are giving away ��1 Hour Full-body Massage�� gift certificate at a price of $45.? Two for $70.
Some people seem to expect a bout with a cold or the flu each year. If you haven't had your quota yet, here are some things you can do:
- Eat a poor diet. If you want to catch a cold, make sure your body lacks the vitamins and minerals it needs to keep itself in good repair. Eat lots of processed foods, stripped of their nutritional value. Avoid fresh vegetables and ingest lots of high-fat snack foods.
- Avoid adequate rest. After neglecting the quality of the raw materials your body needs to repair itself, deprive yourself of adequate rest. Stay up late and reduce the time you sleep as much as possible. Use tobacco, coffee and other stimulants to fool yourself into thinking you have plenty of energy.
- Stop exercising. To catch a cold, make sure you reduce the effectiveness of your immune and lymphatic systems. Unlike the circulatory system with its pump (the heart), your lymphatic system depends upon exercise and physical movement to circulate these valuable fluids with their germ-fighting abilities.
- Rarely wash your hands. Increase your chances of catching a cold by compromising your personal hygiene. ????????Remember to use your dirty hands and fingers to rub your eyes, pick your nose or wipe your lips.
- Think negative thoughts. Look for opportunities to imagine having a cold. Pay attention to news reports about outbreaks of the flu and pay close attention to TV commercials from drug companies that sell products designed for cold sufferers.
- Invite stress. Stress yourself physically by experiencing extreme temperature and humidity changes. Stress yourself mentally with constant worry or fear. Stress yourself socially by encountering as many ill people as possible.
- Become dehydrated. Avoid drinking enough water. Reduce the effectiveness of your immune system and other bodily functions by drinking water-removing diuretics such as caffeinated beverages, coffee, tea and alcohol.
- Forget your chiropractic appointments. Ignore the role of a properly operating nervous system, the master control of your immune system. Avoid all preventive strategies and shun our suggestions of periodic visits to help you stay well.
Of course we need to the opposite of the list above. ?Include regular chiropractic care to keep you working at your very best so cold and flu germs aren't made to feel welcome in your body! Hope you are enjoying the season of sharing and loving without getting sick.? Take care.?